We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist with 2-3 years of experience in training customers in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to join our fast-growing team. You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment.
Innovative, fast-growing software platform integrating with the entire industry
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction and manufacturing Life Cycle Assessment platform, operated as a SaaS. It integrates with all the leading design software packages and all environmental databases in the industry and provides over 60 modules for low-carbon design and carbon transparency.
Our technology powers the makers of a zero-carbon future
Our innovative carbon accounting and reduction SaaS platform is used in over 140 countries and is growing rapidly. We target construction and manufacturing industries, responsible for nearly half of the global carbon emissions.
This is a full-time, permanent position that can be performed remotely and is open to candidates based in European time zones.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver customer trainings and onboardings on Life Cycle Assessments and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) to make them successful in their use of our software to deliver EPDs
- Help our customers with their queries related to the software, technical queries about product LCA & EPDs, EPD standards and calculation methods
- Own the Customer Success role for our manufacturing clients by establishing a trusting relationship with customers ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Stay up to date with the One Click LCA platform inside out to be able to help customers
- Write and contribute to guidance articles which are published on our customer help centre page
- Identify platform improvements and raise them to Product Management
What you need:
- Degree in engineering with a major or minor in environmental, mechanical, materials or similar
- Hands-on experience in LCA, product sustainability or related area is an advantage
- Experience in technical support, product training and process documentation is an advantage
- Ability and motivation to become an expert in construction sector product LCA software, EPDs and CFPs
- High customer and service orientation, with attention to details
- Ability to quickly analyze client situations and to find the most suitable solution for them
- Fast learning skills and desire to improve constantly
- Excellent communication skills both externally and within the team
- Proficiency in English, as it is our working language and Finnish, as you will work with Finnish clients
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future
- Substantial freedom – with flexible hours and remote working supported
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals
- Competitive compensation and bonus, team and company events
We are eager to receive your application by 17 December 2023. Applications are reviewed on reception so please apply swiftly.
For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com