Join One Click LCA and drive the growth of a global construction life-cycle assessment SaaS company and help us expand the positive impact we have on our climate!
We are looking for a Business Development Engineer to join our fast-growing team, willing to work towards decarbonizing the construction industry which currently is responsible for about 40% of the global carbon emissions.
We have been doubling our business each year and you will be playing a pivotal role in helping us deliver a zero-carbon future in the United States.
Innovative, fast-growing software platform integrating with the entire industry.
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction and manufacturing Life Cycle Assessment platform, operated as a SaaS. It integrates with all the leading design software packages, all environmental databases in the industry, and provides over 60 modules for low-carbon design and carbon transparency.
Why One Click LCA:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible and friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting-edge tools and a team of world-class professionals around the globe to solve one of the world’s biggest challenges.
This role is available as a full-time permanent position and can be performed remotely by candidates based in the US, preferably on the West Coast.
What you’ll do:
- Business development & sales for new and existing customers
- Drive the end-to-end B2B sales process
- Implement processes & policies to support the overall business
- Stay up to date with the US’s EPD & LCA market
- Work closely with the marketing teams to develop and implement marketing plans
- Increase our presence in the US by attending important construction industry events (such as Greenbuild, Living Future etc.)
- Develop partnerships with key institutions & organizations
- Work with our Product team to convey important feedback and improve our tools
What you need:
- Degree in engineering, construction, environmental science or other related area
- Ability and motivation to become an expert in EPDs & LCAs
- Exposure to client-facing roles
- Motivation to help others succeed and to find solutions to overcome their obstacles
- Customer and results-oriented attitude
- Very good listening skills and the ability to see the situation from a client’s perspective
- Demonstrated ability in B2B sales is a bonus
- Experience with Salesforce is a bonus
- Role can be adapted to the level of experience of the candidate
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future
- Substantial training to get up to speed with EPDs & LCAs and the sales process
- Substantial freedom – with no fixed hours and remote working supported
- Competitive compensation with an uncapped performance bonus
- Technical challenges, responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work directly
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals
We are eager to receive your application by 22 December 2023. Applications are reviewed on reception so please apply swiftly.
For additional information please contact Simon Slater ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have been in business since 2001 and now employ over 170 professionals from more than 20 nationalities. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com.