Finnish-speaking Business Developer for SaaS LCA Scaleup
We are looking for a Finnish speaking Business Developer to join our fast-growing team, working to decarbonize buildings and construction, currently responsible for around 40% of global carbon emissions.
This role is available as a full time, permanent position and can be based out of Helsinki or performed remotely. The role requires fluency in Finnish and English, other nordic languages are a plus.
This role can be based anywhere in the Nordics, preferably in Finland. The role has the potential to focus more on either construction or manufacturing sector.
Innovative, fast-growing software platform integrating with the entire industry.
One Click LCA is the world-leading and rapidly growing life-cycle assessment software for the construction and manufacturing industry. It is used in 130+ countries by leading businesses and integrates all leading standards, databases and design software tools globally.
Why One Click LCA
You’ll join a supportive, effective, and mission-oriented team in a flexible and friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting-edge tools and a team of world-class professionals around the globe to solve one of the world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with prospects to understand how their business needs can be solved and develop quotes for our solutions to bring on new customers
- Get and stay up to date with the One Click LCA platform inside out
- Educate prospects on the value and opportunities in low carbon construction
- Keep up to date on regional LCA and Environmental Product Declaration market
- Join relevant industry events and develop relevant local partnerships
- Localize campaigns and regional content to strengthen sales pipeline
- Collaborate with the product teams to improve the tools for the Finnish market
- Support existing Finnish customers with training sessions on LCA
What you need:
- Ability and motivation to become expert in construction and manufacturing LCA
- Motivation to help others succeed and to find solutions to their obstacles
- Degree in engineering, construction, environmental sciences or related area.
- Experience from B2B sales is a bonus.
- Fast learning skills and desire to constantly improve
- Customer- and results-oriented attitude and a hands-on approach
- Very good listening skills and ability to see the situation from a client’s perspective
- Native level Finnish and proficiency in English; other Nordic languages a plus.
- We prefer applicants with at least three years of relevant experience
What we offer:
- Challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Work on a growing business that contributes to a more sustainable future
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team
- Substantial freedom to achieve your goals - no fixed hours and remote working supported
- Competitive compensation with performance bonus
- Great colleagues, social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
We have been in business since 2001 and now employ over 100 professionals from more than 20 nationalities. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com.
Applications are reviewed on reception - act fast. Closing date of applications is 13.03.2023.
For additional information, please contact:
Erik Björn, +46768809134, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development
- Helsinki HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
How do we do this
We train, equip and support the makers of a zero-carbon future to tackle low-carbon design, planning, manufacturing, and procurement using life-cycle assessment to achieve zero.
This is how we do it:
- We train everyone in the world to life-cycle assessment via One Click LCA Academy for free.
- We provide software tools to decarbonize any project or product anywhere in the world.
- We create free resources and policy tools to power all the makers of zero-carbon future.
- We aim to power one million users by 2035.
How we live our purpose in our work
Maximizing our decarbonization impacts
- We’re training tens of thousands of people for free annually via One Click LCA Academy.
- We provide One Click LCA Planetary, a free embodied carbon software for everyone.
- We author free policy papers and best practice guidelines for governments and businesses.
- Supporting decarbonization outside our direct business
- We invested over 150 000 EUR in the creation of a surplus construction materials marketplace business to reduce site wastage and advanced regulations supporting this activity.
- We have invested 150 000 EUR in the construction of new primary wind power in Finland.
- In 2021, we donated 50 000 EUR to a number of sustainability NGOs to power their work.
Minimizing our internal carbon impacts
- We’re a proud signatory of the World Green Building Council Net Zero commitment and shall achieve zero carbon facilities by 2030.
- We’ve invested in primary wind power generation capacity to power our entire operations.
- We minimize travel emissions by supporting remote work and encouraging public transport.
- We do not serve meat in any company events or dinners and use plant-based milk.
- We operate a paperless business.
- We have a very supportive, highly expert, and friendly team of colleagues.
- We leave staff a great deal of autonomy & freedom; you can get done what needs to get done.
- We have a low hierarchy and support an open flow of information.
- Our team is highly international and represents well over 20 nationalities.
- We work on the same mission together with our customers to create a zero-carbon future.
Join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team
Work with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations to solve one of the world`s biggest challenges - decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions.
About One Click LCA
One Click LCA Ltd are the developers of One Click LCA, the world-leading construction sector carbon reduction platform. We have been in business since 2001 and the software is used in over 130 countries. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity, and excellence. Our growing team consists of more than 20 nationalities, based in 10+ countries.
Finnish-speaking Business Developer for SaaS LCA Scaleup
Loading application form
Already working at One Click LCA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.