We are looking for a Sustainability Architect to join our fast-growing team, working to decarbonize buildings and construction, currently responsible for around 40% of global carbon emissions.
One Click LCA is the world-leading Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) generation software for the construction industry. It is used in more than 130 countries, includes the world’s largest construction sector database and supports over 60 standards and certifications.
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment.
This role is for the Consulting and Training team, is available as a full time, permanent position and can be performed remotely.
As a Sustainability Architect, you will support large design and construction organizations across the world to develop their LCA workflows and decarbonization roadmaps, work on practical LCA projects and train people in the construction industry around climate emergency and construction LCA.
We are looking for candidates in the UK, Finland and rest of Europe. Applications from other locations with compatible time zones will also be accepted.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert advice to existing customers and help them create the highest value from using One Click LCA software to decarbonize their business.
- Plan, organize and deliver training programmes for customers to facilitate the large-scale adoption of One Click LCA software within their organizations.
- Develop solutions and methodologies allowing existing customers to scale up their use of LCA and to embed it in their workflows.
- Support the Consulting and Training team with LCA projects and research.
- Support the Product team with specification of custom tools.
What you need:
- An academic background in Architecture.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Buildings design and/or construction.
- Previous experience in conducting Building LCAs in accordance with any European or International methodology or rating scheme. Experience in using One Click LCA will be appreciated.
- Knowledge in building materials and systems
- Knowledge of Revit or similar BIM or costing software will be appreciated.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- A passion for building sustainability
- Customer and quality-oriented attitude
- Hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done and to find solutions
- A permit to work in your preferred location
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future.
- Substantial freedom – with no fixed hours and remote working supported.
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work.
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals.
- Commuting, lunch, sports and personal development benefits (if located in Helsinki).
- Central and enjoyable office location (if located in Helsinki).