Join and drive the growth of a global construction life-cycle assessment leading SaaS to multiply the business and positive climate impact we have.
We are looking for a Business Development Engineer to join our fast-growing team, working to decarbonize buildings and construction, currently responsible for around 40% of global carbon emissions.
We're close to doubling our business each year and you'll be in a pivotal role to make this happen within the infrastructure field. Join to help grow a business that plays a key role to deliver a Zero Carbon future for us all.
You will be responsible for identifying customer needs/opportunities and helping them find solutions that will allow them to succeed with our software. Our sales model is predominantly inbound. In this role, you will be working with all UK and also international players in the infrastructure space.
This role can be based anywhere in UK.
Why One Click LCA:
One Click LCA is our world-leading and rapidly growing life-cycle assessment software for the construction industry. It is used in 140+ countries by leading businesses and integrates all leading standards, data and design tools globally.
You’ll join a supportive, effective, and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting-edge tools and a team of world-class professionals around the globe to solve one of the world’s biggest challenges.
This role is available as a full time, permanent position. The role requires fluency in English.
What you’ll do:
- Business development & sales for new and existing customers, mainly in the UK but also other anglosaxon countries.
- Be part of managing a large global infrastructure partnership.
- Supporting our infrastructure LCA software product development.
- Delivering training courses on LCA to help clients decarbonize
- Help attract new clients helping them to compile short articles that allow others to learn the skills to use infrastructure LCA solutions productively.
What you need:
- Ability and motivation to become a leading expert in infrastructure LCA
- Motivation to help others succeed and to find solutions to their obstacles
- Preferably used One Click LCA or alternative LCA tool in your work
- Degree in engineering, construction, LCA, environmental or related area.
- Experience from B2B sales is a bonus
- Fast learning skills and desire to improve constantly, using what works
- Customer- and results-oriented attitude and a hands-on approach
- Very good listening skills and ability to see the situation from a client’s perspective
- Role can be adapted to the level of experience of the candidate
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future.
- Substantial freedom – with no fixed hours and remote working supported.
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work.
- Competitive compensation with an uncapped performance bonus.
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals.
More information and contact details
We have been in business since 2001 and now employ over 100 professionals from more than 20 nationalities. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com.
Applications are reviewed on reception. Closing date of applications is 4 December 2022.
For additional information please contact
Johanna Jarvinen, +44 7464 350081, firstname.lastname@example.org