We are looking for a hands-on architect/lead developer to join our fast-growing team.
Our technology powers the makers of a zero-carbon future
Our innovative carbon accounting and reduction SaaS platform is used in over 140 countries and is growing rapidly. We target construction and manufacturing industries, responsible for nearly half of global carbon emissions.
Innovative, fast-growing software platform integrating with the entire industry
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction and manufacturing Life Cycle Assessment platform, operated as a SaaS. It integrates with all the leading design software packages and all environmental databases in the industry, and provides over 60 modules for low-carbon design and carbon transparency.
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment.
This full time role is in Helsinki with remote or hybrid working models.
The role requires professional fluency in English.
What you will do:
- Work in cross-functional squad that has full responsibility of the product area
- Design and implement architecturally solid software to complement, enhance and renew our existing SaaS products
- Lead the development by example by implementing maintainable clean code
- Ensure the quality of solutions by peer reviewing implementations and sharing best practices
What you need:
- Experience on designing architecture for several applications / solutions
- Skills to do "just enough" documentation on architecture and technical design
- Hands on development experience and enthusiasm to write code
- Deep understanding of relevant technologies like SpringBoot, API developemt, ReactJS, RDBMS, MongoDB, ...
- Experience on containers and AWS
- Experience in data modelling is a plus
What we offer:
- Work that contributes to a more sustainable future
- Substantial freedom – with flexible hours and remote working supported
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and the chance to see the results of your work
- A dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of professionals
- Competitive compensation and bonus, team and company events